PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, at me strongly pronounced vegeto-vascular distanija. St...

Sergey
10.08.2004, 11:28
Hello the doctor, at me strongly pronounced vegeto-vascular distanija. All family (the brother, I and mother) suffers. Sometimes I observe speeded up mochespuskanie. It was surveyed at the urologist. All is normal. Whether Mozheli it to be connected with vegeto-a vascular dystonia?

The doctor
10.08.2004, 23:01
Very much there can be a communication or connection of the speeded up emiction with VSD. State the problem in more detail at conference "Psychotherapist".

Andrey
11.08.2004, 15:29
I was surveyed in kardio the center and have received a direction to the neuropathologist. Disturb sudden pressing pains in the field of the left thoracal muscle. After there is a headache. I feel a burning sensation in the field of the left scapula. Thanks.

Andrey
13.08.2004, 07:53
I was surveyed in kardio the center and have received a direction to the neuropathologist. Disturb sudden pressing pains in the field of the left thoracal muscle. After there is a headache. I feel a burning sensation in the field of the left scapula. Thanks.

Suponeva N.A.
14.08.2004, 23:31
Obratites-ka to the psychotherapist, there can be he to you will answer your questions.