PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtsvujte, the doctor! In February I had a thermalgia in oblas...

Alla
11.08.2004, 13:27
Zdravtsvujte, the doctor! In February I had a thermalgia in the field of the left scapula. I have addressed to the neurologist and the cardiologist. Your colleague I was diagnosed "dizestezija", and the cardiologist " vegeto-with a vascular dystonia ". To me the course physiotherapies (amplipulse), ointment " Viprosal-", tablets " Magnesium 6 " has been registered. The pain has released or has let off, but later some months have renewed again. However, not so such strong and she has extended in a brachium and an arm or a hand. Especially I feel a dyscomfort at changes of weather. The doctor, me 31 year, what, now I how the grandmother I shall react to a rain and so forth That you will advise in this case? Thanks.

Suponeva N.A.
12.08.2004, 13:39
Well, even roentgenography of a backbone make. Banal disturbance of a posture or a scoliosis can at you.

Alla
14.08.2004, 22:57
Hello, the doctor! A scoliosis at me have defined or determined in 14 years. It is possible to tell or say, that I in any way and did not treat it or him. And the rachiocampsis provokes a headache in an occipital part (an obscure head) and a nausea. Last time the general or common status at me such: delicacy any.