PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me 22 years. At me DTSP since a birth, a hyperkinesia right to...

Cyril
14.08.2004, 12:25
Good afternoon!

To me 22 years. At me DTSP since a birth, a hyperkinesia of the right extremities (spastic tetraparez).
At me two questions. When at was small, school age, me my attending physician, the neuropathologist, registered from time to time Nootropilum (Russian Pyracetamum).

The first question: for what it or him appoint or nominate suffering DTSP? Now I study by a trade the programmer. She demands big, simply huge, brainwork, comprehension of many abstract and not absolutely abstract things.

YOU COULD not TELL or SAY, considering my age and necessity for the big brainwork, WHAT DOSAGE TO USE?

I NEED "to force" to involve those departments of a brain which would allow me to solve challenges at the minimal weariness that the head did not hurt or be ill;be sick.

The second question: in 12 years to me did or made such procedure as "obkalyvanie". Pricked Cerebrolysinum in different parts of a body. After that at me as time or temporary complication was zatrunenie conversation. e. Before this procedure with speech was it's OK, except for a case when I worried, but also that this excitement did not do or make my speech such bad. And during passage of procedure, I not could correctly proiznostit hissing, rychjashchie and whistling sounds. At me tongue as if or as kol was and when it was necessary to say them he, tongue, at all did not obey me. After I all have passed or have taken place procedure and already during 10 years it or her I do not pass or I take place. And here recently it, the impossibility of a pronunciation of sounds iz-for strains of muscles of the face, repeats.
Advise what to do or make, please?
I do not worry, that any strain of muscles of the face that stirs or prevents to a pronunciation is simple whence appears not.

WBR, Cyril.

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
14.08.2004, 21:11
By the stated signs, you suffer from ostatochnah the phenomenon of fetal disease which have affected or influenced your motor system, and intellectual and mental functions have not been mentioned or touched. You suffer violent movements of the right extremities and a facial musculation. There are no convincing data of effect from application of Pyracetamum at the residual phenomena of a lesion of a brain. But the students using Pyracetamum during preparation for examinations approve or confirm, that he raises or increases working capacity and storing. In occasion of consensual movements disturbing you, I advise to consult at the logopedist and the neurologist. Application of injections Botox sometimes allows to get rid of violent movements (treatment is spent time in tri-four months. Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.