PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, after a brain concussion I had the attacks similar on...

Alexander
12.08.2004, 17:42
Hello, after a brain concussion I had the attacks similar on epileptic, which arose after reception of alcohol, for 2, 5 years of 15 attacks. The neuropathologist in 33 hospital, has not diagnosed an epilepsy, t. To. The encephalogram and inspection of an eyeground of deviations or rejections have not found out. The doctor has urgently advised to refuse alcohol. But in 5 months again an attack though I do not use alcohol now in any kind. Native connect or bind it with smoking, I smoke 1 pack in day. Prompt, please, where it is possible to pass or take place inspection and, even, to learn or find out the illness or disease. Advised deprivatsiju a dream. I ask to respond me, t. To. I the invalid of II group (a trauma of legs or foots) and visiting of the doctor deliver to me the certain difficulties. To me of 29 years. In advance I thank.

Chizhikov K.I.
14.08.2004, 09:58
You need to receive napravlenina on hospitalization at the neurologist of an out-patient department. Ask in 6 ju Basmannuju hospital, there faculty nevrolgii which is engaged in an epilepsy.