PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I again in occasion of VCHD and pains in the left eye. (the report...

Alexander
09.08.2004, 14:37
Hello the doctor. I again in occasion of VCHD and pains in the left eye. (the report from September, 10th 2003 23 : 20 : 07).
I understand that internal survey is necessary. Here the good neuropathologist is necessary. Whether it is possible to get to you on reception or can you will advise the good neuropathologist? And more a question, tell or say please though approximately, what is it can be? Even approximately and whether it is possible to cure it?

Chizhikov K.I.
10.08.2004, 23:17
Without internal survey, the diagnosis, in our speciality do not put. Address, to any of us who you more to like:-).

Alexander
11.08.2004, 13:55
If internally in your speciality the diagnosis to not be put, then what for there is this conference? Also what in general will give my personal presence? I still understand - the oculist, he smotrit an eye. And the neuropathologist of anything also does not look, he gives the reference and diagnoses on the basis of words of the patient and analyses in the form of MRT, etc.

Chizhikov K.I.
13.08.2004, 01:11
You are mistaken. In a neurology, first of all, it is neurologic survey.

The neurologist
14.08.2004, 09:27
The neurologist just ALL!!! Looks. About it or this the nobility simply there is no need patients.