PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! Ten days ago my sister (32 years) on...

Sergey
10.08.2004, 12:55
Hello, the dear doctor!
Ten days ago my sister (32 years) has slipped on ice and at falling has strongly hit a nape about a concrete step, having broken thus a head. The blood in some hours has stopped, no signs speaking about a brain concussion existing, and to the doctor she has not addressed. And in a week after falling at it or her short-term losses of consciousness, a desorientation, constant unreasonable alarm and cases of a numbness of the bottom extremities have begun. In hospital where she has been delivered on fast, did or made a picture of a head twice, but have not established or installed neither damages of a skull, nor a hematoma. The neuropathologist has advised to accept obshcheuspokaivajushchie preparations of type glitsyna, but after three days of reception of any improvement has not come or stepped, more likely on the contrary. I am afraid, as though it or she did not have a bruise of a brain (on signs similar). Prompt what to do or make, please? Can, it is necessary to make a computer tomography or poprinimat any more serious preparations?
In advance I thank.
Yours faithfully and the best regards, Sergey.

Goncharov M.Z.
11.08.2004, 08:00
Yes. It would be desirable to make computer or magnitno-a resonant tomography of a brain.

Sergey
12.08.2004, 23:23
Many thanks for a prompt reply, the Doctor.
With uvazhaeniem and the best regards, Sergey.