PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I ask you to consult. To me 32 How much I remember...

Elena With.
10.08.2004, 16:36
Hello, the doctor! I ask you to consult. To me 32 How much I remember to me always put VSD, then NTSD on hypotonic type. But here last year me often is disturbed with terrible statuses, at a cat. It is difficult to me to work and in general is high-grade to exist. The shiver can suddenly begin, in a breast kakby something spreads hot, there is a pavor, a tachycardia, can hurt or be ill;be sick at this heart, give to the right, in a back, podtashnivat. Pressure, happens also low (85/55) is more often, and ochen-very seldom observed rising (130/70). All this set can vary in day by day. A strong breakdown and spirit: (. Then kak-that passes or takes place. And here again. In December has strongly had been ill ORVI. And till now this fresh-water sponge lasts, at times it is difficult to me to eat, iz-for otdyshki, be ill or sick heart. Help or assist advice or council!! As will get rid of it or this. At present - treheit, residual javl. Fljuografija - without a pathology. The ECHO sertsda - very much min prolaps mitr. The valve. (The doctor does not connect or bind it iz-for it or him, you speaks = vegetatika has cleared up =). A blood (the general or common analysis) - quiet. Whether there are any preparations stoping a stethalgia, removing or taking out a tachycardia, lifting tonus? It can is still necessary any inspections? I bring up one child, unfortunately, pools, rest, walks are not possible or probable.
Thanks you!

Suponeva N.A.
12.08.2004, 19:07
Elena, most likely is required to you the psychotherapist. Your statuses are very similar to panic attacks.