PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The report for Babenkova. Century You answered my question and asked to write...

Irina
10.08.2004, 07:32
The report for Babenkova. Century
You answered my question and asked to write to this heading. I wait from you for advice or councils. Thankful in advance! I remind a case history:
My father (53 years) 2, 5 years ago has transferred or carried serious operation - a cancer of a lung. To him completely cut out one lung. Neither radial nor chemical therapy after that did not spend, as have told or said that the sense in it or this is not present, all malignant cells have been cut out. Now he was on inspection and to him have diagnosed partial otrofija a brain and a pneumofibrosis. About otrofii it is more less clear. And here that that chvjazano with a pneumofibrosis - is not present. I have understood, what is it not malignant education but what to do or make with it or this, how to treat and in general what to do or make we do not know. To him have written out Frolov's respiratory apparatus, walks, employment or occupations and all. If can - prompt what to do or make! In advance thanks!

Babenkov N.V.
12.08.2004, 11:40
Irina if I correctly remember, was a question still about paraneoplasticheskom a syndrome. Communicate with me on a mail, send an extract from a case history and if can, come on reception is better. Here the uneasy situation - is better to see the patient. (click on my surname, there there are coordinates)