PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I in current of 8 months am am hurted with joints of a bone and muscles...

Maximus
10.08.2004, 16:08
Hello the doctor.
I in current of 8 months am am hurted with joints of a bone and a muscle. All began slowly. Laid in revmo-unit. Analyses on rheumatic disease are negative. Also on Brutsellez, a gout and other. Otteka, temperatures, reddenings are not present, pains appear during walking, and abate or remit at rest.. I have pains in sometimes a loin, and t.. A cervical osteochondrosis.. Are audible shchelkanja and a crunch of joints.
Whether Can hurt or be ill;be sick joints from disturbance of nervous system? to. For a month or two an inguen of the right hip joint on distance 2 see from a lymph node has appeared shishka. But it not limfa-the site, t. To. He does not pulse. To me have told or said, what is it disturbance of nervous system. In a circle of this shishki later 2 months have appeared signs of a tumescence. At drawing warming ointment on the given place at the maximal doses, it is felt effect (k-as if does not feel heat).. In joints especially in this place (a basin. A joint) sometimes pull muscles in current of several seconds.
And on the left joint shyshka in the sizes it is less, in this place the tumescence is felt less than on the right leg or foot.. At me pralaps the mitral valve.
Tell or Say please. What is it can be (an arthritis or dr.)
1. Whether joints can, bones and muscles to hurt or be ill;be sick from disturbance of nervous system.
2. How to treat and what is the time approximately will borrow or occupy before full treatment of all large joints.
3. And whether it can be passed to other joints.

Yours faithfully I thank.

Chizhikov K.I.
11.08.2004, 21:06
More likely you to the wrong address, t. To. Neurologists are not engaged in joints. If you wish to exclude a neurology as the reason of the illness address to the neurologist internally. On the Internet, understand, with you to understand not probably.