PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Michael Zinovevich! Do not experience, I now shall erase all this. But it was necessary...

Old phantom
02.08.2004, 00:47
Michael Zinovevich! Do not experience, I now shall erase all this. But it was necessary evidently to you to show - about what brothel or disorder there was a speech. I hope, the sense of discussion now is clear? Simply series of certain comrades were used with a view of a chat konfu by the psychologist. I hope, at you more doubts are not present? Respond, pliz.

Goncharov M.Z.
02.08.2004, 14:35
Yes I have already erased, thanks! But you have not left an example of a chat in conference there! poluchaetsja-that sravnivat-that not schem anything. I do not think, that up to such debilizma business reached. Otherwise people would not be indignant.

Old phantom
03.08.2004, 08:43
Aha! All have erased! Instead of whether too rigidly moderate? Or - Buharov let as wants, and to Goncharov it is impossible?

Old phantom
04.08.2004, 05:49
Believe - reached!!!! Yes you were convinced - JAn Mihajlovich Buharov in three one o'clock in the morning entered on a site and has left in ordinatorskoj the "sprasibo". To you it is good - at you access to moderatsii is. And at it or him is not present. Here also it is necessary to help or assist...

Goncharov M.Z.
05.08.2004, 12:22
And you esteem, that write at us here. Pluralism in full mere-except for advertising own resources and e-mail addresses. And I do not erase all podrjad-let people express.

Old phantom
06.08.2004, 19:30
Oh, I agree, many, a lot of advertising. Especially - " call, write ", etc. And I did not erase all successively. Only chats. But, see, how people was stirred up? To not like. But what for konfu in a place of occurrings to transform? If though something on business...

Goncharov M.Z.
07.08.2004, 03:46
But I do not lead up or do not take a state of affairs at this conference up to absurda-everyone who wants express. Both neurologists and neurologists. Why on Psychology there should be one mister Buharov? Such is not present at one conference - to mine.

Old phantom
08.08.2004, 13:39
And wish to look or see, what will be in the psychologist? Give I in ordinatorskoj I shall declare or announce ostensibly putting off or taking out moderatsii.

Goncharov M.Z.
09.08.2004, 13:54
It seems to me, you only do or make an anti-advertising to mister Buharovu, so rigidly moderating conference. The psychologist receives additional respect at everything, skilfully discussing with regular customers, instead of remaining authoritatively.

Old phantom
11.08.2004, 02:39
Probably. Let's track or look after succession of events. I think - JAn Mihajlovich too something will tell or say.

Goncharov M.Z.
11.08.2004, 08:33
I do not doubt even! I Think, in interests of mister Buharova to study or investigate opinions of collective and easier or simply to change it or him, this collective. At least it is more logical for the psychologist.