PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Y menia MALFORMACIA sosydov golovnego mozga. Mne 30 let, 7 let nazad bila p...

Svetlana
10.08.2004, 21:51
Y menia MALFORMACIA sosydov golovnego mozga. Mne 30 let, 7 let nazad bila pravostoronnyaa poralizacia. Eto voobshe izlechimo? Mne vse hyse i hyse s kazdim godom. Golovnie boli, sercebienie, Paday v obmoroki, toshtnota i golovokryzenie, Odnovremenno s prisrypom golovney boli y menya nemeyt pyka i noga, Spasibo zaranee

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
11.08.2004, 03:06
If malformatsija vessels head mozga-it is arteriovenous malformatsija, and she leads to the signs described by you it is possible or probable that it is necessary to discuss a question of its or her surgical treatment. Such techniques is a little, and neurosurgeons are engaged in a problem. Inspections which will help or assist with diagnostics and a choice of tactics lechenija-MRT a brain and vessels of a brain with contrast i/or an angiography of vessels of a brain. I recommend to make also EEG to define or determine the reason of losses of consciousness (syncopes). Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.