PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! Me have directed to you from conference "cosmetician", a problem at...

Elena of 25 years
09.08.2004, 04:13
Zdrastvujte!
Me have directed to you from conference "cosmetician", a problem at me following: I in current of several months stayed in complex or difficult vital situatsiii, simply speaking stress, and vtechenie all this time at me the face therefore at me muscles around of a upper lip have noticeably increased, except for it or this t has been strained. To. I pay to it constantly attention, they only in addition strain - all this at all does not paint me, and the smooth contour of the face now there is is no time decorate these gloomy arches, whether tell or say it is possible as nibud to weaken these muscles, and the main thing to reduce their volume (probably the second follows from the first)? Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply, t. To. It very much disturbs me. I live in Ukraine.

The anonym
09.08.2004, 19:00
Muscles of century of a labium do not happen, there is a circular muscle of a mouth. Most likely it is one of kinds of a neurosis of obsessional movements, poprinimajte sedative

misa@online.ru
10.08.2004, 16:05
Muscles of century of a labium do not happen, there is a circular muscle of a mouth. Most likely it is one of kinds of a neurosis of obsessional movements, poprinimajte sedative

Elena
10.08.2004, 18:22
THANKS FOR THE ANSWER!!! AND WHAT MEANS SEDATIVE, WHAT OF THEM (UNDER THE NAME) IS BETTER? WHETHER THERE IS A PROBABILITY THAT AFTER THEIR RECEPTION, THE VOLUME OF THE CIRCULAR MUSCLE OF THE MOUTH BEGINS TO FALL?