PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please help or assist, who collided or faced with it or this! At mine JUli (28), seryoznaja...

Michael Vasilevich
09.08.2004, 00:51
Please help or assist, who collided or faced with it or this! At mine JUli (28), seryoznaja a problem: from the extremity or end of October of the last year she cannot eat. The sensation of absence of a swallowing reflex, zazhatie a sphincter, does not work perestaltika. Hardly accepts liquid nutrition and water. Every possible analyses, US and MRT do not reveal or tap a pathology. Respiration and sertsebienie is complicated, attributes vegeto-a vascular dystonia are shown. Some courses of hospitalization have not given appreciable stable improvement. Not having established or installed the diagnosis tried to treat droppers, tranquilizers, antideprissantami, neuroleptics, etc. Or a conventional attitude and the conventional attitude and use with educational and eksperementalnymi the purposes do not pay attention, or. Naturally always paid and are ready to pay. JUlja it is very patient, concerns to it or this on philosophically, keeps courageously. Also it is very much excruciated, suffers. Please, who faced such problem, help or assist!!! Yours faithfully and hope Michael. My house. Ph. 3873157, at any time! Mail: mishel7@online. ru.

Goncharov M.Z.
09.08.2004, 20:17
So you were treated in a hospital with a psychiatric or somatic bias? Not absolutely clearly, call 945 80 22 (slave). I work with 3 go May. Or specify in konfe.

Art
10.08.2004, 02:00
Dear Michael Vasilevich! There Is such research at which patients drink a glass of barium, and then roentgenologists through the certain quantity or amount of hours look, whether passes or takes place this barium on zheludochno-to an intestinal tract. If is not present - that establish or install the reason. Carry out this research, and eslit there is no pathology - safely go to the normal neuropathologist, or write here about rezeltatah.