PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The man, 40 years. There are attacks of not clear nature....

Konstantin
06.08.2004, 11:14
Hello!
The man, 40 years. There are attacks of not clear nature.. It is provoked by usually that I
It appear in an environment of set of fine objects, and the view quickly runs across with
One on another - for example when I go on the ware market, trying among thousand
Subjects to notice necessary, or in a dense wood where in sight it is a lot of branches,
Leaves, or at job in a kitchen garden. Especially at a bright sunlight, when
All is very contrast. Gradually orientation starts to be lost, I lose consciousness.
(There were some cases when having felt approach or approximation of an attack stopped, and all
Passed or Took place) the Face strongly darkens and turns pale alternately, cries and rhonchuses, foam on
Labiums. It proceeds some minutes. Subsequently - small delicacy,
Amnesia for the period of an attack. For last fifteen years there was it five times,
With unequal intervals. A tomography of a head - all is pure or clean. Chronic diseases
No. I shall be grateful to advice or councils of the expert familiar with such cases.

Chizhikov K.I.
07.08.2004, 15:11
Most likely it epipripadki. I recommend to address urgently to the neurologist internally. These attacks carry for you potential opastnost.

Goncharov M.Z.
08.08.2004, 12:01
And who to you appointed or nominated tomografiju-about EEG have told or said nothing?

Konstantin
09.08.2004, 18:17
I thank for the answer.
No, up to EEG pochemu-that is not has reached or not cunning.... To the neurologist addressed, but refer or have converged that at such frequency (a rarity:-) from traditional treatment (anticonvulsant and t. The item) will be more harm, than from an initial problem. It is assured or confident, that there is an opportunity at sensation of danger any urgent measures to accept - like a glass of cognac or an inspiration of an amyle nitrite (excuse for such neakademichesky to a question, but the practical result, instead of conformity to the medical charter is important).