PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At my friend (to him 24 years) a hernia of a backbone, as about...

The anonym
06.08.2004, 13:19
Hello, the doctor.
At my friend (to him 24 years) a hernia of a backbone as he speaks, iz-for intensive playing sports at teenage age. Whether this disease and what most effective methods of treatment is curable, whether it threatens with physical inability and loss of working capacity (if yes as this disease quickly progresses)?

Elenka
07.08.2004, 12:24
I not the doctor, but my mum have passed or have taken place through this nightmare one year ago. To her did or made operation. She a year on physical inability, but at it or her a hernia was on last vertebra. In general, have teprenie! It is required to you! If that write elenkah@hotmail. com I I can recommend to you clinic where did or made to my mum - have well performed operation.

Goncharov M.Z.
09.08.2004, 00:34
The hernia of an intervertebral disk (confirmed) in case of an inefficiency of conservative treatment and depression of a working capacity demands surgical treatment. If in Moskve-can internally address, it is our structure.