PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 20 years, in 4 years have diagnosed me Progressing we...

Igor
07.08.2004, 06:03
Hello. To me 20 years, in 4 years have diagnosed me the Progressing muscular dystrophia, presumably Bekker's type or the mixed form (tetraparez). I move independently, but a gait is broken or disturbed and I feel low in legs or foots. Tell or say pozhalusta what sredneja life expectancy at the given disease, and whether there are such preparations which could stop progress of illness or disease and if yes what, and also whether there were new techniques in treatment of this disease?

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
08.08.2004, 13:11
Progressive muscular distrofija-genetic disease passed sexual H-with a chromosome from mother, individuals of a male, current of disease rather good-quality are ill or sick, delicacy humeral and a pelvic girdle develops slowly, that allows the patient is long to move independently. Sometimes parihoditsja to resort to orthopedic grants or manuals for walking. The reason of illness or disease is the lowered quantity or amount of fiber in a muscular cell that leads to destruction of a muscular fiber. While effective treatment is not present, n experimentally by means of genic engineering is developed and will be tested is artificial the created fiber under the name distrofin. So in some years the technique will be will take root into practice. Yours faithfully. Dr. Shnyder.