PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I am in Canada and to me have appointed or nominated The following obsle...

Michael
04.08.2004, 11:46
Hello, the doctor!
I am in Canada and to me have appointed or nominated
The following obsledovnie:
MRI - Brain, contrast - gadolinium
Sounds kak-that threateningly.
The given inspection is how much easy or light to be transferred or carried?
It seems contrast is a preparation entered in a vein.
If I shall ask this inspection in the morning, whether I can go after a dinner on job? Thanks.

Ivanov
05.08.2004, 14:29
What is the doctors on the Internet do not advise? Probably they respect with themselves more...

Goncharov M.Z.
06.08.2004, 12:15
Yes anything especial... Magnitno-a resonant tomography of a brain with introduction of a contrast agent gadolinija. Harmless research and contrast too.

Petrov
07.08.2004, 18:37
Dear Ivanov! You, probably, have simply nothing to borrow or occupy. Here doctors try to help or assist people and many thanks to them for it. And in serious cases recommend internal consultation. It is a pity, that you do not understand it or this.

dr.shnyder. Israel.
08.08.2004, 09:13
MRI bezvrednoe obsledovanye prodolzitelnocty do 40 min. Gadolinium he vizivaet pobochnich reakzy.
Nepriytnim v obsledovaniy - neobchdimost nachoditsa vsmknutom prosranctve kameri obsledovania i prisutstviy schuma. Protivopokazaniem k prozedure yavlaetsa nalichie metalycheskich magnitoaktivnich predmetov v tele (naprimer klips posle operaziy na cocudach mozga ili protezov cusravov)