PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! It is More two weeks ago I lifted a bottle from a floor and...

Tatyana
05.08.2004, 15:18
Hello the doctor! It is More two weeks ago
I lifted a bottle from a floor and could not be unbent iz-for strong pains in the right femur. I did or made massage, greased with ointment " Fastum-gel " and put a pepper adhesive tape. That night I could not find convenient position to fall asleep, enclosed or laid under a femur a pillow. Now such pain is not present, but I vse-peerly feel a pain gde-that deeply. And at menija have appeared (I do not know or with it or this it is connected) unpleasant sensations in a loin (krestsy) kak-as if it is frozen (has grown dumb), otjat not postojano, and the periods during day, at night like there would be no and more a sensation of delicacy in legs or foots. In general I suffer an osteochondrosis of cervical, thoracal and lumbar departments. It very much disturbs me, in what the reason and that it is possible to make in house conditions. Now I za-granitsei and home shall arrive gde-that in a month. Respond please. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Suponeva N.A.
08.08.2004, 00:36
Tatyana, certainly well to see a doctor. But if absolutely there is no opportunity it is necessary to continue to use nonsteroid protivovopalitelnye preparations. Smear fastum-gel on area of a loin and on a course of a pain. It is possible to use tablets, injections or suppositories with NPVP (najz, diclofenac, Voltarenum).