PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I very seldom have panic attacks, in osnovno...

Irina
02.08.2004, 05:32
Hello, the doctor! I very seldom have panic attacks, basically I complain of a constant tachycardia, often there is an alarm mixed up with obscure pavor which lasts at me till some hours. Vrach-the neurologist has defined or determined my status fixing or lingering subclinical depression as a dysthymia (the long psychogenically provoked neurotic depression) with somatizirovannymi disturbing or alarming frustration. Has appointed or nominated treatment - tsipromil, ksanaks and Truxalum. My question on other. I wish to accept Imedin, is an additive for improvement of a status of a skin, well know, now advertise or promote everywhere, very much I would like a beautiful skin.:)) and so, in the summary to Imedinu I read - " the people who are suffering from seryoznyh of somatopathies or being under medical observation, as a whole, should not accept any biologically active additives if only they are not recommended by the doctor. "
Question. Whether it is possible to accept in my case Imedin? At it or him following structure: a natural sea extract, vitamin C, gluconat of Zincum, microcrystallic cellulose, Amylum, gluconat of a calcium, dioxide of a silicon, stearat a magnesium. In advance thanks for the answer.

The anonym
03.08.2004, 15:20
There are programs, including, on anahate. Ask: http: // larina. by. ru/

Suponeva N.A.
06.08.2004, 16:51
Irina if your desire to accept this additive is too great necessarily consult in occasion of its or her application to the doctor who treats you for panic attacks. If it is possible to suffer, suffer is better.