PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The answer to a question is necessary: whether it is possible at an intervertebral hernia (L5-S1) to do or make mA...

Svetlana
02.08.2004, 00:19
The answer to a question is necessary: whether it is possible at an intervertebral hernia (L5-S1) to do or make massage of a back in this area? The Result of massage - a pain becomes less appreciable. In advance thanks everyone who will respond.

Solomatov V.G.
02.08.2004, 02:40
Dear Svetlana, massage at hernias is appointed or nominated very cautiously. If leads to some improvement of a status m. to continue, but at first attributes of deterioration immediately to interrupt, even for some days. And to not apply manipulation. Look or see also the information on our site (chrz a surname), about interrelation of a lesion of a backbone and internal organs, in particular at such localization of a hernia - genitourinary sphere. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century

Svetlana
02.08.2004, 23:52
Dear doctor Solomatov!
Many thanks for the answer to my question. Your site has found earlier independently, has read through there almost everything, has much learned or has much found out new, useful, there was absolutely other view on the nature of illnesses or diseases of a backbone. Very much, very useful site, thanks you, that conduct such job.
Intervertebral hernia L5-S1 at my husband, by results of JAMRT she is displaced back, to the right. - visible, nerves are squeezed, t. To. Hurt it or him the constants giving downwards to the right. About illness or disease genitourinary sistemv your diagnosis, certainly, corresponds or meets to the validity completely, t. To. Years back doctor still or even is a lot of spoke about probability of a prostatitis. Whether correctly I have understood, what we should begin with purification or ablution of a liver and to treat genitourinary system (postatit? Or there still can be?) to do or make LFK and whether it is possible to put a pepper adhesive tape to a sore point, a magnetic bracelet. In advance thanks.

Teterin Dmitry
03.08.2004, 15:37
Svetlana, negoditsja to arrange dispute in conference, but you probably should address to manualnym to therapists. Hernia MPD is their structure and is not eliminated or erased;removed yet organic prichi pains, the symptomatology will be saved.

Solomatov V.G.
04.08.2004, 18:25
Dear Svetlana, in occasion of a magnetic bracelet of anything I can not tell or say, I do not know its or his opportunities concerning a hernia. In occasion of purification or ablution of a liver to not clear more likely, and perstroit a way of life so that she collapsed less or was less blasted, to sleep novecherom and at night, it is less to be nervous, more to be pleased. In occasion of mpolovoj spheres it is necessary to consult with the urologist. In occasion of LFK is a universal remedy of an aftertreatment at many both many illnesses or diseases and preillnesses or prediseases. More in detail about principles of construction of trainings will read through in the book about oh (see chrz a site). Yours faithfully Solomatov Century of Thanks for a kind word.

Karen
05.08.2004, 10:46
Very well doctor Ocheret treats, to enter the name it is possible on a site www. pozvonok. ru

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon. Conference " nev
05.08.2004, 15:20
Massage to do or make it is possible, time helps or assists. But basically besmyslenno in case of a unextracted hernia of a disk. Hernias of intervertebral disks are deleted by neurosurgeons. All the others " successful izlechivateli " sell sving-machines or cars, " the most original techniques " and " tickets in a failure " () - mine essno.