PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cramps in the bottom parts of legs or foots To me of 56 years. Within 30 years is varicose...

Victor Vasilevich
02.08.2004, 14:41
Cramps in the bottom parts of legs or foots

To me of 56 years. Within 30 years there is a varicose phlebectasia of legs or foots, operation was not done or made, I manage a sparing way of life (I give rest to legs or foots, I limit time " on nokah " and t. Item).
Other sores - a hemorrhoids (without a blood - only edemas, I I manage a cream " Sofia with leeches ") an osteochondrosis (a loin, a neck), an arthritis (knees, etc.).
Recently cramps ikronozhtyh muscles and muscles stops (in pool or at night) began to arise. Read, that preparations with a magnesium are necessary. If it is necessary serious day, I try to grease legs or foots a cream " the Doctor of VEINS " or " Sofia with leeches ".

What will you advise for struggle against cramps?

P. S. Wrote to vascular surgeons, and there have readdressed to neurologists...

There are attacks of pains in kolenjah and other joints, osobeno after the FRIGORISM or an overload. Bylajut nojushchie back pains.
Osteoh. In a cervical department it is shown only by a hypersensibility to closeness, peretomleniju and t. Item (is hr. nedostat in vertebro-bazilljarnoj region)

I hope, you have read up also something will advise by way of cramps (it is new podarochek, has not adapted yet), etc.

Thanks for the answer, successes.

Center Solomatova
05.08.2004, 12:40
Dear Victor Vasilevich, "cramps" and varikozn. Veins are for certain interconnected. Those measures which describe, and by soobshchneniju search for something similar, with it or this to consult it is almost impossible. Really to improve m. the status having mastered complexes LFK, including long walking. Do not confuse to trample on legs or foots, from it or this only is worse. Besides closely or attentively study or investigate the information on our nominal site (o-z p-ka, useful advice or councils, etc.), it is useful for comprehension of the reasons of the status. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century