PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. It is a lot of years me excruciate podyoy pressure and a tachycardia...

Alexey
30.07.2004, 01:57
Hello, the doctor.

It is a lot of years me excruciate podyoy pressure and a tachycardia. All-round inspection has shown, that I have spontaneous emissions of an adrenaline in a status of rest. Vessels, heart, kidneys. shchitovidka and other all is checked up in clinic, in norm or rate. The German doctor (I here on long business trip) has registered to me inzidon on 100 mg a day. Result: a sleepiness, problems with a potency, and attacks though and less often proceed. What will you advise?

I ask anybody, except for the doctor, to me to not write.

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
02.08.2004, 13:54
Alexey, in Russia the given preparation is not patented, so if can, send patentovannoe the name of a preparation (it is specified in the instruction on application of a preparation). You as well as the majority of patients at this forum have given not enough information on what digits of a BP as often take place crisises and other interesting information. Usually in such situations appoint or nominate beta = blockers. But what to receive more detailed answer, I would readdress your question in section "Cardiologist" at the given forum.

Alexey
03.08.2004, 23:25
I on a regular basis accept metoprolol though I have no the cardiologic diagnosis. Inzidon is Opipramoldihydrochlorid.

Pressure at me raises or increases up to 110/160, but thus sometimes such impression that there is no air. Frequency of attacks of a different degree of gravity once in dve-three weeks.

Maine is very necessary the answer from nevrloga, please.

Alexey
04.08.2004, 13:01
Hello, the doctor.

It is a lot of years me excruciate podyoy pressure and a tachycardia. All-round inspection has shown, that I have spontaneous emissions of an adrenaline in a status of rest. Vessels, heart, kidneys. shchitovidka and other all is checked up in clinic, in norm or rate. The German doctor (I here on long business trip) has registered to me inzidon (Opipramoldihydrochlorid) on 100 mg a day. Result: a sleepiness, problems with a potency, and attacks though and less often proceed. What will you advise? I on a regular basis accept metoprolol though I have no the cardiologic diagnosis.
Pressure at me raises or increases up to 110/160, but thus sometimes such impression that there is no air. Frequency of attacks of a different degree of gravity once in dve-three weeks. The answer from the neurologist, please is very necessary to me.

I ask anybody, except for the doctor, to me to not write.

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
05.08.2004, 09:16
Alexey, the dose metoprolola if there is a rising a BP is probably insufficient