PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me about forty. About four months ago at or...

Elena
03.08.2004, 12:30
Hello, the doctor. To me about forty. About four months ago at an orgasm at me has sharply flowed a blood to a head, such impression, that the head vot-here will burst, as oshchushchulas a pulsation, all this with gradual increase of a headache. I was frightened. Approximately in 20 minutes all has gradually passed or has gradually taken place. Yesterday this situation has repeated again. Advise what to do or make, that it did not repeat any more. Now it is terrible to me to be engaged in sex with the liked person.

Chizhikov K.I.
04.08.2004, 08:49
If has passed or has taken place without a trace, it means similar on, so-called orgazmicheskuju a cephalalgia, easier speaking, the headache which, develops in the moment of an orgasm. If at you it has appeared for the first time, you should address to the neurologist on internal consultation. After exception of other reasons of a headache, I have in view of organic diseases, he will appoint or nominate to you a preventive agent. Survey of the neurologist, in this case, is necessary, t. To. Under a kind of this headache can disappear and other, more dangerous diseases.