PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon or evening Marina Romanovna! I hope you had well a rest. Bla...

Masha
01.08.2004, 12:05
Good afternoon or evening Marina Romanovna!
I hope you had well a rest. I thank you for consultation. Tablets which you to me have advised to accept (Obsidanum), I drink under the scheme or plan appointed or nominated by you, but at me them remain for 4 days.

Changes yet has not felt.... Can only itself became little bit more easy emotionally.. The head sometimes hurts.... Vessels..... Whether I do not know depends on it or this... But I began to sleep badly at night. There is no I do not excruciate nightmares.... Simply often I wake up.... That earlier never was.. Though it can be not important..

At me to you questions.

What further to do or make to buy or purchase still Obsidanum . Then under what scheme or plan it or him to accept .ili other tablets are necessary
You advised me to accept a medicine for 30 mines up to meal... And in the loose leaf advise to drink 30 minutes after meal..... It can not essentially..... But it would be desirable for all to do or make correctly.
And more.. Whether there are moments when to have to drink spirits it is necessary to accept medicines this day... What will be reaction.

Thanks.
I thank you for the help.
At me to you the request... I have forgotten at you an extract from hospital.... Save it or her please before following consultation.

Masha.
mma@opten.ru

M.. Nodel
01.08.2004, 23:57
Zdravtvujte, Masha! Unfortunately, me the dose of Obsidanum is not known prniimaemaja you now, therefore to judge efficiency of a preparation (so to give the reference after its or his cancelling or continuation of therapy) I can not. If there is no appreciable effect it is necessary or to change a dose, or a regimen of reception of a medicine, or to select the scheme or plan of reception of another prerparata. Disturbances of a dream-possible or -probable a by-effect of a preparation, therefore zhelatedno that its or his last reception was made not later than 17-18 hours. Usually the preparation is appointed or nominated irrespective of time of reception of nutrition, however (at absence of contraindications) purpose or appointment of medicines up to meal provides faster and full answer. Prtivopokazany to reception of alcohol at treatment by Obsidanum in general is not present, however alcohol also can a little bit your extract sohranna. Please, communicate with me.

Masha
03.08.2004, 09:59
Dear Marina Romanovna!
I accept Obsidanum three times a day on 40.
I really became more easy (or so it seems to me), but the tremor does not decrease.
Tablets already come to an end.. I do not know what to drink further..
I now leave.... I shall return only in the middle of September... It would not be desirable to interrupt treatment.
Advise how to be.
Thanks. Masha.

M.. Nodel
04.08.2004, 05:43
Try to raise or increase a dose in the beginning on 1 tabl, at absence of effect - in some days - on 0.5-1.0 (160-180 mg) .v a case of a positive effect are more convenient for passing to prolonged form-Inderalum PD-1 .-160 mg (reception once a day