PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me an osteochondrosis of cervical and thoracal departments pozvo...

Tatyana
03.08.2004, 03:09
Hello, the doctor!
At me an osteochondrosis of cervical and thoracal departments of a backbone. Recently, I suspect to nervous ground (t to these signs I had earlier) at me any delicacy in extremities, pains in a cervical department, and in a loin I as that strong will I do not feel, and such sensation as it is frozen in district krestsa (it oshchushchunie that appears disappears not for a long time).
I fall asleep quickly, but I wake up at 3 4 o'clock and I can not fall asleep 1 1, 5 hours, strange, unpleasant dreams.
Still, when I lay down a head on a pillow (she at me small) oshchushchunie an easy or a light;a mild giddiness.
What is it at me - an exacerbation of an osteochondrosis or because of nerves? How to be treated?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
03.08.2004, 10:31
Tatyana!
The part of your complaints is really connected with a backbone, and here other part can be connected with it or this oposredovanno, because at you the big stratification of neurotic frustration.
Treatment is appointed or nominated only after survey and in any way differently!!!

Ekusheva E.V., k.m.n., the doctor-neurologist
04.08.2004, 02:55
Dear Tatyana. Numerous unpleasant sensations (delicacy, pains, disturbances of a dream, a giddiness) only are partly connected with an osteochondrosis of a backbone which serves more likely as a background for their occurrence. First of all it is necessary to pay attention to nervous and vegetative systems in which normalization neurologists are engaged.