PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Several years ago by results of EEG to my husband have diagnosed " entsefa...

Natalia
01.08.2004, 22:37
Several years ago by results of EEG to my husband have diagnosed " an encephalopathy with elements of a hydrocephalus ", but any treatment have not appointed or nominated, have told or said, that in 30 years this disease is not treated any more (now to him 34 years). The last god-one and a half he suffers awful headaches, type of a migraine, became intolerable, nervous, epileptic even, hysterical. We on the verge of divorce. One doctor to me has told or said, what is it all and is consequence or investigation of an encephalopathy and that further only will be even worse. Say the liquid in a brain will collect even more, will press on the nervous terminations or endings, to irritate them and to cause nervousness and pains, but I cannot neglect all this have put. The person in fact suffers. Really really there is no salvage? Help or assist advice or council.

Goncharov M.Z.
03.08.2004, 09:19
Such diagnosis on this research (and in general on any neurologic inspection) is not put. More we shall compare to the formal reply. The problem at your husband more likely complex, demands joint observation of the neurologist (only not what about pressure upon the nervous terminations or endings speaks, and any another find!) and the psychotherapist.