PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear g-zha Suponeva N. . Big "thanks" for so settling or exhausting;exhaustive about...

Stepanenko A.V.
01.08.2004, 14:16
Dear g-zha Suponeva N. . Big "thanks" for so exhaustive answer on set by me (on January, 25th) questions. To communicate with the experts offered by you (the psychotherapist and the psychiatrist), I already honour had - is mentally healthy. Describing the pavors, I had in view of vegetative paraksizm, shown, so-called, " effect of a panic ". Anybody from doctors is very a pity, that, could not respond, even on the some people, from the questions set by me.

Suponeva N.A.
02.08.2004, 16:06
Dear Stepanenko And. Century Big, certainly, to you please. But that you describe, is very similar just to panic attacks (such somatoformnoe frustration). And if neurologists and psychotherapists could not understand it or this as follows, it does not mean yet, that I have directed you not to that party or side where it is necessary. Think, can be look for other doctors.

Stepanenko A.V.
03.08.2004, 07:45
Well, maybe, I really addressed not to those doctors. I shall try or taste once again. Thanks.