PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dock! In 1989 after strong perepoja, in the morning "opohmeljalsja" to...

Anatoly
01.08.2004, 15:29
Hello, dock! In 1989 after strong perepoja, in the morning "opohmeljalsja" coffee. In the middle of day it became so bad, that have brought to hospital with suspicion on an acute heart failure. The cardiogram of fear has not confirmed. Pressure and pulse have appeared in norm or rate. Properly prokapali also have released or have let off. However since then at a backfilling, in the field of a solar plexus, I feel not clear strain and when the organism starts to pass in a status of a deep somnolence, in itself kak-there would be an explosion and I jump up (sometimes with cry).
So there is from forty up to sixty time, shall not fall asleep yet. Tranquilizers completely do not relieve of it or this is I jump up, the truth is, less, and greater or big doses I can not accept, as I the translator and besides every day at the wheel. Help or assist 300 - 400. Dry red wine. Alcoholic dependence is not present - is checked up. The doctor, what is it and whether it is possible to struggle with it or this? In advance I thank.

The doctor
03.08.2004, 02:48
Probably, to you will help or assist, in a combination to small doses of tranquilizers, antiepileptic preparations (Tegretolum) + nootropy with sedative action (Phenibutum, Pantogamum). It is desirable to address internally to the neurologist, to make EEG (as the given status can be an equivalent of a convulsive attack).