PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! Mine problemka I (hope) consists during...

Paul
01.08.2004, 16:28
Hello the dear doctor! Mine problemka I (hope) consists in periodic somoproizvolnom twitching of the bottom extremities. There is a given phenomenon, as a rule, at a finding of a body in a quiet status (at a withdrawal to a dream, at a trip to transport sitting). The event in current 1, 5 2 seconds (in position sitting the leg or foot, more often left, some times makes a start from a floor ends of fingers) looks or appears as instant impulsive reduction of any muscles golenostopa. More often it occurs or happens to me during a backfilling, but not every day, and 2 of 3, once twitching has extended on a shoulder girdle and brushes of arms or hand. Tried or tasted physical influences - change of position of a body, preliminary massage ikronozhnyh muscles, the extension, - it is ineffectual. Basically, this neuralgia does not cause or cause morbid sensations, but considering, that before anything similar did not occur or happen, and that that the phenomenon proceeds already 2 oh month, I worry. My data: The man, 33 years, it is physically developed (85, 188), it is sports, chronic diseases are not present. Advise please as me to act or arrive. Thanks.

The anonym
02.08.2004, 08:45
The same problem... Whether there can be it serious disease?

Chizhikov K.I.
02.08.2004, 13:59
The question can be seryoznyj, t. To. It can be a sign of some neurologic diseases. Very much I recommend to make EEG, KT or MRT a brain, after that internal consultation of the neurologist. I do not recommend to delay inspection.