PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 3 years a ciliary arrhythmia. To me of 50 years. Has passed or has taken place fire, water and...

Paul
30.07.2004, 09:58
At me 3 years a ciliary arrhythmia. To me of 50 years. Has passed or has taken place fire, water and medicine. First the cardiologist has declared, that he does not find "kriminala", pressure 130 on 80, ultrazvuk-as on an exhibition, has sent the endocrinologist. After small course of treatment and he too has refused me (the analysis on gormony-is not present claims, shchitovidka - it is ideal). Attacks repeat, though and less often (1 2 times a month). Recommends to treat nerves.
Question. 1. Whether references are correct to treat nerves. 2. What expert does or makes it. 3. Briefly - a technique of treatment, 4. What medicines can recommend. 5. Where it is possible to find in the Internet something on this subject.

Suponeva N.A.
31.07.2004, 15:53
Paul, I am not the expert in the field of a cardiology, and would be more correct to consult to doctor Fertserom at conference "cardiologist", but - to mine a ciliary arrhythmia, if does not come to light or is not taped any obvious reasons (the rheumatic disease, for example), is one of forms of ischemic illness or disease of heart. Anyway, the ciliary arrhythmia cannot be consequence or investigation of " disease of nerves ", if it not consequence or investigation of a lesion of spending system of heart at a diphtheria or still any intoxication. It would be necessary to find more qualified cardiologist whom you will not be, excuse, otfutbolivat. On the Internet, I think, in occasion of merts. Arrhythmias of the information much, use the search engine. In occasion of treatment it is better too to the cardiologist.

Simeons
01.08.2004, 04:53
Dear Paul!
The ciliary arrhythmia and to a pathology of nervous system has no this disease of heart any kasatelstva. The cardiologist if you do not accept the doctor you have the right to address in other establishment should treat this disease. In Moscow I to you porekomedovaln GNTS Preventive medicine MZ the Russian Federation or RNK it or him. Mjasnikova, if you the inhabitant of other city it is necessary to address on faculty of therapy of medical HIGH SCHOOL. Nevertheless in your disease the expert should be engaged, and here be engaged in a selftreatment this last business because it is better to not joke of an arrhythmia!

Suponeva N.A.
01.08.2004, 13:52
Samba-a point, Simeons, hali-gali!-)) the Colleague, how even yours imja-a patronymic and the location? Whether wish to meet?

Simeons
02.08.2004, 00:47
Natalia Aleksandrovna!
We are familiar, but here to open the face to me it would not be desirable yet., excuse. Perhaps, then:-)) And sense of humour at you good!