PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Last 1 2 weeks - unpleasant signs of weakening of memory (has noticed on n...

Oleg, 38 years
29.07.2004, 10:15
Last 1 2 weeks - unpleasant signs of weakening of memory (has noticed on unexpected difficulties in vspominanii imen-surnames of teleleaders, film actors and t. Item, t. e. The image is well recognized, and familiju-a name I can not recollect). A background - frequent (3 5 times a week the use of alcohol, approximately on 100 150 gram in recalculation on alcohol), intemperance in the use of fat nutrition, carrying out for 10 12 hours per day at a computer, basically an inactive way of life (except for infrequent campaigns and fishings). That from the listed or not considered factors can give such effect, than it can be corrected (a diet or medikamentozno).

Goncharov M.Z.
31.07.2004, 00:55
Yes, probably, except for fat pishchi-everything, and also the volume of the information replacing already available in head. Concern to it or this easier as to time or temporary difficulties, look " za-glass ", there the same run all time, to confuse difficultly.

Oleg, 38 years
31.07.2004, 17:40
Thanks. The answer has understood, the truth, the reference is given too playful for the normal answer of the doctor to patient really anxious by a problem.

Goncharov M.Z.
01.08.2004, 11:27
And you once again analyse the report, only as though from, especially about a short of the problem, the listed or not CONSIDERED factors, and think, what can be given the reference on it. Not looking the patient, not having talked to it or him it is detailed... Not "boluses" to you to recommend, really! (((

Oleg
01.08.2004, 17:49
I, certainly, quite understand scarcity of the information informed by me. But, say, as komptershchik (programmer), has got used itself on poor or scanty signs nerabotosposobnosti system at once (on statistically most probable) to give some set of possible or probable problems, or after specification (at attributes, characteristic more than for one problem) to give any references on lokalizatsii/to correcting. Accordingly, expected to see or the answer (not a joke), either specifying question, or the reference on carrying out of inspections with the indicating of a place i/or a structure of those.. But, if it is impossible for modern medicine and modern physicians, mine of sympathy to you and regrets to itself..

Goncharov M.Z.
01.08.2004, 20:16
It, unfortunately, a typical mistake or error of people of your trade. The human body is more complex or difficult than any program, and comparison here not that word is incorrect. What for to you in that case vrachi-define or determine at itself malfunction, come into search engines and dalee-on keywords. In a network ALL is! If you wish to listen to opinion vracha-there is nothing easier, address internally. In Moscow (and not only) it is full of doctors who with pleasures will listen to you, localize a problem and will cope with her. Only on iternetu any doctor respecting (modern or not) to treat (at opportunity of the patient to address internally) will not be.