PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mnem 53 years. I recently, have enough often, suddenly, begins...

Lyudmila
31.07.2004, 04:17
Mnem 53 years. I recently, have enough often the strong giddiness as bud-that you fall in any chasm, suddenly, begins. I can not understand the reason. I the bookkeeper and me it is necessary to be, work all the working day long on kospjutere. Except for that a premise or room in which we work basement and submission of fresh air is absent.

Chizhikov K.I.
31.07.2004, 22:24
On the Internet the diagnosis to you all peerly will not put. I offer the following scheme or plan of inspection: the doctor of an ENT (to exclude syndrome Minera)-> after exception of an ENT of a pathology-> a roentgen of a cervical department of a backbone and UZDG vessels of a neck-> with the conclusions of a roentgen and UZDG, internal consultation of the neurologist. P. S.: the neurologist can be visited or attended and at once, after consultation of an ENT, and, already at it or him, to take a direction on a roentgen and UZDG.

Ball of the Kangaroo
01.08.2004, 07:57
Uv. Kiril Igorevich! At us at us kak-that is easier to it or this concern. Whether on survey on history of disease and a nystagmus you are defined or determined Central this or thus or Peripheric vertigo. In 98 % this or thus "peripheric". The last, opjat-by survey and history you allocate or it BPV (Bening Positional Vertigo), or a peripheric vestibulopathy (a virus labyrinthitis or nejronit), libo-it Miner. If there is a suspicion on " the central business or affairs ", that is additional nejrologicheskaja a symptomatology of a diplopia, ataksii and so forth Then more seryoznye researches. And usually antihistamine or anticholinergic preparations well enough poogajut.
With uv. Your Ball of the Kangaroo

Chizhikov K.I.
01.08.2004, 14:06
Uv. The colleague, it is possible certainly and how you predlogaete, but, in my opinion, primary consultation of the neurologist will be more productive if the patient at itself will have, at least, the conclusions of an ENT, roentgens of a cervical department of a backbone and data UZDG of vessels of a neck. This standard minimum of inspections, usually, is always appointed or nominated. To the groups of preparations listed by you, we usually add Betaserk, nootropy and, sometimes, vitamins of group of Century Yours faithfully, Cyril Igorevich.