PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear therapist!!! Certainly I understand that it is necessary to go to the doctor, but absolutely...

Maxim
30.07.2004, 03:24
The dear therapist!!! Certainly I understand that it is necessary to go to the doctor, but absolutely there is no time, and to suffer or bear too there are no forces. Two weeks ago, probably to me has blown the top part of the broadest myshtsi from the left party or side (in the field of a brachium). First of all on it was soared in a bath, and then began to apply warming cream (Fastum gel), to me has not helped or assisted, to me have advised a cream (Deklofenak), the result can and is, but hurts eshe more. Now a pain simply constant nojushchaja, also I am rescueed or saved;salvaged only anesthetizing (Nurafen, and a heater on a brachium). Certainly most pravelnyj advice or council it to visit or attend the doctor, but then what for online on the Internet????. Dear VRACH if you really expert try to diagnose and TO ADVISE treatment. Yours faithfully Maxim.

Suponeva N.A.
31.07.2004, 19:48
Dear MAKSIM. On-lajn consultations on the Internet are necessary that soorentirovat the patient where to him to address, what inspections to pass, explain or take place, explain the diagnosis. On treatment ON INERNETU we DO NOT GIVE references. And the diagnosis to put on the Internet is all the same that labors to accept on the Internet. It is not enough one complaints for statement of the diagnosis. Further. Fastum-gel is not warming, and anesthetizing ointment. In the field of a brachium there is no the broadest muscle of a back. How I - should diagnose yours? And if you do not have time to go to an out-patient department use an opportunity to call a doctor on the house. The blessing in it or this is not present deficiency. And the last. The DOCTOR is written without a soft sign.