PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 30 years. Here already as year at me agarofobija and generalizirov...

Olga
28.07.2004, 21:58
Hello. To me of 30 years. Here already as year at me agarofobija and generalizirovannoe disturbing or alarming frustration. My attending physician suspects that my status is caused or called by dysfunction " teta-waves ". He has defined or determined it on EEG. But the doctor removed or taken out EEG assures that all within the limits of norm or rate. Here the conclusion:
Background record is presented by polymorphic polyrhythmical activity. Frequent asynchronous activity dominates over background NPMA and single teta-waves.
RFS: does not give mastering of a rhythm.
GV: essential reorganizations of a rhythm not proizhodit.
Paroksizmalnaja activity is not defined or determined.
The conclusion: easy or light;mild diffusive or diffuse changes BEA.
You could not prokomentirovat this research. Thanks.

Goncharov M.Z.
29.07.2004, 20:30
1. The doctor who about " teta-waves " educated you, was wrong, this all dodumki and a contamination of a head of the patient the unnecessary information (and incorrect by the way),
2. EEG-a method rather specific and APPLIED, no more that. Decoding plenok-business subjective. To be guided it is not necessary. But if have written, that anything especial so it and is.

Cyril Igorevich
30.07.2004, 22:51
The dear colleague, nemogli you to communicate with me on a home telephone number, on the bill of expediency of this bodrobotki.
vrach-the neurologist.
946 78 42

Goncharov M.Z.
31.07.2004, 03:18
2.: the term "bodrobotka", t is not absolutely clear. e. It is completely not clear. Write on e-mail more particularly, it is specified, if click on my surname, I shall necessarily respond.