PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At my mum have found a hernia shmorlja, the doctor all over again has appointed or nominated mass...

The anonym
27.07.2004, 23:33
Hello. At my mum have found a hernia shmorlja, the doctor all over again has appointed or nominated massage but when during massage to her it be not become good massage has cancelled and has told or said, that the hernia shmorlja is better for not disturbing at all. From treatment has advised, if starts "to pull" a backbone and there is a delicacy to rub a backbone "asterisk", to be covered by any woolen thing and to lie down a floor of hour + to do or make charging or charge with special exercises
I certainly not the expert also cannot judge, but disease on mine seryoznoe , whether rights the doctor having appointed or nominated these or thus preventive as it seems to me methods, or other treatment is necessary.
By the way to tell or say looked in an Internet and has not found the explanatory or sensible story about this "shmorle", who can knows give the link or share the information.
Thanks.

Panteleimon
29.07.2004, 12:07
Hernia SHmorlja is not illness or disease, and a radiological phenomenon. There was such doctor Shmorl, the German, he on the roentgenogram the first has seen this piece and has described (a protrusion of a switching plate of a vertebra pulpoznym a kernel or core of an intervertebral disk). But you can and not know about it or this. And your doctor (and where such only find) shutniiiik... The Mother, most likely, suffers a cervical osteochondrosis. It is treated. Address to experts.
By the way, not bad to be presented - even by an assumed name.

Goncharov M.Z., the neurosurgeon (conference " the
30.07.2004, 17:53
It is the radiological diagnosis, a find. Most likely terminology is incorrectly used. Rekomendatsii-from arms or hand useless.