PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! My grandfather, 65 years, has transferred or carried 3 or 4 insults (in perv...

vitaly
27.07.2004, 17:41
Hello, the doctor! My grandfather, 65 years, has transferred or carried 3 or 4 insults (in the first years, and from the first insult has passed or has taken place 5 years) the first god-one and a half status was satisfactory, there were insignificant difficulties with speech. Local therapists, appointed or nominated Pyracetamums, vitamins... And like all it would be good. Has passed or has taken place 5 years. He zanchitelno has put on weight (good appetite), at all does not speak, is nervous, seldom cries (in a hysterics), up to a toilet it or he needs to be conducted (itself badly goes), 10 mines in one point can sometimes look... And it is similar already a dementia. You could not recommend preparations except for nootropov, tserebroprotektorov. I, as the doctor's assistant, understand all subtleties on-line consultations, but please! Whether there Is a way though a few or a little;little bit to return it or him in sensible consciousness what to do or make with its or his dementia? Thanks!

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
28.07.2004, 21:51
Vitaly, it is necessary to do or make a tomography, and then already to think of therapy. Unfortunately, but internal consultation to not manage...

Vitaly
30.07.2004, 10:18
Thanks that have responded! MRA/MRV or PET? And what the tomography will give? Whether Really results will strongly affect or influence the scheme or plan of treatment? Excuse, if a silly question, but it seems to me in its or his case not so informatively, same not ONMK, and chronic, progressing... You in Moscow how to you it is possible to get on reception?

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
30.07.2004, 16:17
Vitaly, a tomography optimizes a clinical picture because not all is clear. On mine it is enough MRT a brain in regimens 1, 2 and 2d-f, and here PET this or thus already superfluous.
Yes I work in Moscow and in our clinic there are tomographs.
With me it is possible to communicate on a mail: diagnoz2001@rambler. ru (it is written together)