PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me of 35 years. Me bespokojut pains in the field of heart - they voznika...

Alexander
24.07.2004, 03:26
Good afternoon. To me of 35 years. bespokojut pains in the field of heart - they voznikat from that that I start to experience me strongly (to be nervous). Recently I have transferred or carried strong stress (2 months ago). After it or him there was a depression in current of 2 months. One month ago the dream (I wake up in 5-6 mornings and hardly it is possible to fall asleep, but a dream intermittent) was broke or disturbed. Pains have appeared 2 weeks ago - snachalo were strong. But then they became weak and periodic. I have left depression blagodorja to these begun pains ZH-) But now I worry from for these pains. A pain nojushchaja superficial. Sometimes flows in tsentr.oblast breasts. To me friends what is it have told or said can be a neurosis. To what doctor to address and what preventive measures to accept up to the reference or manipulation to the doctor. Till this moment never such was.
Yours faithfully
Alexander

Lavrov A.J.
24.07.2004, 11:40
Consultation of the neurologist is necessary for the decision of a question on treatment.

Lavrov A.J.
26.07.2004, 02:18
Consultation of the neurologist is necessary for the decision of a question on treatment.

Alexander
26.07.2004, 23:37
And what preventive measures up to a campaign to the doctor?

Alexander

Lavrov A.J.
28.07.2004, 00:54
Similar signs available you I testify to presence of neurotic frustration, probably, depresii. It is not necessary to postpone a campaign to the doctor. At pains try to accept Valocordinum (Corvalolum).