PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me periodically "compresses" legs or foots from a foot up to knees, sometimes and hardly above....

Victor
24.07.2004, 00:05
At me periodically "compresses" legs or foots from a foot up to knees, sometimes and hardly above. There is a gravity in legs or foots and such sensation as though something "pulls together" with their garrot. Thus, visible organic changes (a discoloration of a skin, augmentation of veins and t. The item) are absent. Job basically sedentary, t. e. On legs or foots all the day long to stand it is not necessary. I assume, that my signs can be caused or called by disturbance of a circulation in an organism i/or can have the vascular nature. Please, tell or say, whether there is a treatment of the given signs in the competence of the neurologist about what approximately disease can go speech? Whether there can be it an endarteritis? And more. Explain, please, in what the basic difference between the neurologist and the neurosurgeon (besides it is natural, what last is engaged in operating) consists?

Alexander
24.07.2004, 06:37
I advise to consult at the neurologist and at the vascular surgeon. And about differences between the neurologist and the neurosurgeon I shall write perefraziruja And. Item CHehova-the neurologist suprotiv the neurosurgeon, that the carpenter suprotiv stoljara-is a joke.

The doctor
25.07.2004, 20:40
In your case venous stagnation in the bottom extremities is more probable. Well to make UZDG the bottom extremities. From treatment - first of all adequate exercise stresses after job (walking, navigation). From medicinal preparations: first a course of a calcium and vit. D, then course Magne 6. By results of UZDG massage and venotoniki will be probably shown.

Alexey
27.07.2004, 03:06
It agree, that it is necessary for you to address to the vascular surgeon and the neurologist. For exception of a vascular pathology it is necessary to make UZDG the bottom extremities, or, that is more desirable, duplex scanning of vessels of the bottom extremities.