PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the colleague! I advise in the children's endocrinologist, however, I want...

Krivskaja L.K.
23.07.2004, 17:41
Hello, the colleague! I advise in the children's endocrinologist, however, I wish to consult with you in occasion of own problems. Here some days in the mornings the strong headache in the field of the right temple (as a spastic stricture), accrues or increases up to a maximum during 30 minutes Toshnit, the eye simply throws out outside, slezitsja. In arms or hand and legs or foots delicacy and a pricking. The pain is facilitated by a cup of strong ground coffee + 2 tablets of Citramonum. potom-terrible delicacy, a sleepiness, yesterday has lain all the day long after an attack (considering, that I very vigorous person and for me such is not found:))) Auras were not. The premenstrual syndrome too is excluded. All is similar to a migraine, however confuses 2 things: absence of a heredity and sharp occurrence of a migraine (renshe anything similar it was not observed). What will you advise?

Suponeva N.A.
24.07.2004, 09:06
The colleague, for the beginning it is necessary to check pressure. It cannot be a hypertonic crisis? The second. On the other hand, if to you help or assist coffee and Citramonum probably your status is accompanied by low pressure. The third. The heredity certainly at a migraine can be but it is not obligatory. And that she has appeared sharply it for it or her just and is characteristic. I advise you certainly to address to the neurologist as here it is important, whether there is no focal neurologic symptomatology. Well to survey vessels, krovosnabzhajushchie a brain (duplex scanning). Besides it is necessary to understand, that at you occurs or happens to an eye during an attack. Probably, these phenomena have sympathetic character owing to a boring of plexuses iz-for an osteochondrosis. In any case, do not experience, and potihonechku start to be surveyed.

The anonym
24.07.2004, 12:23
Natalia Aleksandrovna, many thanks. It is necessary to get only to nevrologu-in England where I live, narrow experts it is not enough and to enter the name to them it is necessary on reception for a month, and even it is more:))) wished to arrive to Russia of days on 10 in the Winter. If here will not put in motion I shall contact you before arrival to Moscow if you do not mind. Once again, I thank.

Chizhikov K.I.
25.07.2004, 12:39
In my opinion, in the given situation, it is necessary to spend the differential diagnosis between a migraine and a cluster cephalalgia. More similar on last. Try to stop an attack preparation Digidergot nazalnyj a spray.

Suponeva N.A.
26.07.2004, 11:46
Quite probably, that Cyril Igorevich of the rights, try or taste. And concerning inspection - please, communicate with me when will arrive.

Krivskaja L.K.
26.07.2004, 13:43
Cyril Igorevich, many thanks, has read through. After has found about a cluster cephalalgia in the Internet (the detailed description of clinic) - surprisingly similar picture. This has especially liked tsitatka: "... Painful sensations are so excruciating, that can lead to suicidal attempts during a series of attacks... ". (the idea such has slipped:)))
It is necessary to be treated obediently. With the best regards, L. To.