PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Whether I know even "to the address of" I address, but has put here...

Hope
24.07.2004, 01:31
Hello! Whether I know even "to the address of" I address, but has put here in what: mine babushchke 73 years, she already for a long time suffered periodic loss of memory together with any suspicions, it seemed to her that someone pursues it or her. Mum did not dare to show its or her doctor, being afraid, that will take away the grandmother in an insane hospital... But approximately one month ago illness or disease began to progress at reckless speed, babulja periodically ceased to learn or find out us, the apartment, spoke about any nonexistent people, about the died relatives... Now she does not leave almost this status! Constantly cries, lives only past, memoirs, recently fainted. Now also eats it is not enough. We have shown its or her doctor, have diagnosed " an atherosclerosis of a brain on a background of stresses ". Did or made five droppers and we give a tablet, but from them is not better at all, even on the contrary, every day all is worse and worse! We in a bewilderment, any more do not know where to address! Can, will advise something? And more, here recently heard about illness or disease Altsgejmera, to attributes toch-v-exactly as well as illness or disease of my grandmother. Really this same? If yes, why us have not directed to the psychiatrist? In advance MANY THANKS!

Goncharov M.Z.
24.07.2004, 09:47
And what you want? Also what the psychiatrist can make?

Hope
25.07.2004, 16:01
You to me questions set it? Voobshche-that I thought here all on the contrary... And I have clearly told or said, that I want: illness or disease Altsgejmera and an atherosclerosis of vessels a goal. A brain this same?

Goncharov M.Z.
26.07.2004, 10:18
Illness or Disease Altsgejmera can develop on a background of an atherosclerosis of arteries of a brain, but it is not obligatory.