PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Already some times addressed to you. And here again. In mine molo...

Paul, 23 years
23.07.2004, 21:15
Hello!
Already some times addressed to you. And here again.
At my young age has managed me zaimet such illness or disease as Spastic krivosheja.
Terribly. Has re-read much in this occasion. Also I know it is a lot of. But nevertheless there are some naive questions on which very much it would be desirable to receive the answer.
In avtguste to me botulotoxin has been entered into the interested muscles. Has felt huge simplification. Even I would tell or say - the beginnings for any time to forget about the illness. And here literally in three months in November all has started to fall back into place.: (
Now position at me same as well as up to injection Disporta.
I ask the elementary naive question. What chances at the person to get rid of it or this? Whether illness or disease leaves? Or I am doomed to lifelong sufferings?
They not so physical - how much social. The former free life is impossible. Inconveniently myself I feel in public. I communicate only with close friends. It is very serious. At me a head declines to the left brachium - and turns to the right a little. In equal position without corrective gestures a head I can not independently deduce or remove!: (

Suponeva N.A.
24.07.2004, 19:10
Paul, unfortunately, spastic krivosheja is genetically caused disease, therefore to speak about treatment of illness or disease while early (medicine yet on that level of development). Unique salvage for patients which improves quality of a life (t. e. Cleans or removes displays of illness or disease, but not the reason), botulotoxin is. As a rule, if on that is a material opportunity - it or him enter periodically during all life

Ekusheva E.V., k.m.n., the doctor-neurologist
25.07.2004, 18:07
Paul, I completely agree with the colleague, however the situation when at repeated introductions of botulinic toxin in myshtsy-targets the period of " medicamental remission " (when you do not feel display of disease) increases or is enlarged is frequent. In some cases smaller doses are necessary at repeated introduction.

Paul, 23 years
26.07.2004, 02:21
Many thanks for your answers!
Madam Ekusheva has presented me hope - for it to her separate thanks!:)
And more: last time I have forgotten to ask one more question exciting me.
How much or As far as obosnovanna rekommendatsija my doctor in refusal of alcohol? For me it is important. New Year and Birthday on a nose.:)