PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor!! At me the cervical osteochondrosis, sometimes raises or increases arter...

Natali
24.07.2004, 05:46
Hello, the doctor!! At me the cervical osteochondrosis, sometimes raises or increases arterial pressure up to 150/100 (seldom, but raised or increased it is saved in current of week), the oculist has diagnosed " hypertonic angioretinopatija " (is not assured, that correctly I I name), passed or took place REG, the conclusion: " Moderated or Moderate angiotserebralnaja a failure in VSA on the right. Venous dysfunction on the right in bvsa and from both parties or sides in bbvba. A hypertonus moderated or moderate in both pools bbvsa and bbvba cerebral arteries. Attributes of a pathology of a cervical department. It is planned mezhpolusharnaja assimetrija s> d ". The electrocardiogram has shown a load on a left ventricle of heart. On US of a kidney and a thyroid gland by way of, analyses of a blood good, in urine a small amount of fiber - 0, 02 (before it or this was not). Arms or hand, legs or foots and a nose Often freeze, there is still a chronic vasculomotor rhinitis, do not know, whether he is connected with the general or common status of vessels. Recently often there is a disturbing or an alarming status, a sleepiness, delicacy. I accept Nootropilum (all over again intramusculary, now in tablets), Cavintonum, the cardiologist has appointed or nominated atenolol on 1/8 tab. 2 times a day, and also glitsin. I do not drink absolutely and I do not smoke. After two weeks of treatment it became better, but very much I experience in occasion of that, how much or as far as it is curable, me of only 28 years, it would not be desirable to receive a hypertonia at so young age. Mum and the grandmother hypertensive patients, but till 45 50 years at them problems with vessels and pressure were not. How much or As far as, in your opinion, the appointed or nominated treatment adkvatno to my problems with health? Also what to do or make further that illness or disease did not progress? Many thanks for the answer.

Suponeva N.A.
26.07.2004, 01:01
Natali, the basic problem - a hypertonia. Indirect attributes confirm, that she already at you is, unfortunately. It and changes on an eyeground, and attributes of a hypertrophy of a left ventricle on an electrocardiogram. By way of adequacy of therapy consult to our cardiologists from the same conference. At your young age a hypertonia - a rarity. It is necessary to try to find out the reason. If you from Moscow, ask a direction in the Cardiologic center.