PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my father of 56 years. Here a week lays with back pains and...

Alain
24.07.2004, 09:56
Hello! To my father of 56 years. Here a week lays with back pains and a leg or foot, all time in one position cannot turn, does not go, badly eats (probably it is connected with pains). As he said a pain terrible. Caused 3 times of the doctor. First have appointed or nominated Diclofenac v/m, has not helped or assisted, then tablets, and today have advised to cause or call Fast and to lay down in hospital. The father does not wish to lay down in hospital till holidays, character at it or him such, that it or him to not overpersuade. Whether it is possible for something to help or assist the father up to hospital? Can will advise the paid doctor who can be caused or called home? To the Father not all can be accepted medicines, it or he had an extensive infarct, now there are problems with heart. Please, advise something, it is very a pity to us of the father!

Chizhikov K.I.
25.07.2004, 10:29
On the Internet we do not appoint or nominate treatment. All of us paid doctors, but with dorsodynias, it is better to doctor Goncharov address.

Goncharov M.Z.
25.07.2004, 20:01
Perfectly, can address.