PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a narcolepsy. With it or this it is connected mass problemm in my life. One of on...

Olga Malyutin
24.07.2004, 14:48
At me a narcolepsy.
With it or this it is connected mass problemm in my life. One of the most topical it, excuse, a constipation. And he has appeared after approximately week of reception "imipramin". I still accept two kinds of tablets - retalin, modiodal. Without last two I can be and I can live, though it is complex or difficult, but without the first - in any way. For me it now a vital medicine. But what to do or make with a constipation? The intestine simply absolutely has refused to work. Advise. Can be eat ways of alternative treatment?

A.J.Lavrov
25.07.2004, 12:04
Unfortunately, the constipation is frequent collateral effektomtritsiklicheskih antidepressants - preraratov a choice at a narcolepsy (Imipraminum concerns to them also). I advise to use more cellulose, fruit, whenever possible to increase dvigatenuju a load. Use of soft laxatives, in particular - Senadum, glaksena is possible or probable. Also, it is meaningful to discuss an opportunity of a dose decline of a preparation, however internal consultation is necessary for this purpose.