PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my mum of 57 years. A hypertonia 2 oh degrees. Now pressure n...

Katya
22.07.2004, 20:00
Good afternoon!
To my mum of 57 years. A hypertonia 2 oh degrees. Now pressure upon border (140/90...130/80). Accepts Renitek on 5 mg a day (sometimes on 2 times a day). Complains of a sonitus and pressure upon ears. The doctor has written out tsinnorizin 1* 3 times a day, have written out 100 sht, has now written out already 80 pieces Speaks, that any improvements, hum does not pass or take place.

Chizhikov K.I.
23.07.2004, 00:12
And improvements (I have in view of a sonitus) can and to not be.

Katya.
23.07.2004, 13:03
Cyril Igorevich, and can be a sonitus, as a side effect on Renitek, t. To. Hum has appeared after the beginning of its or his reception (though there can be this concurrence).
And more voprosik and where it is possible to consult in occasion of gipetronii. Naprmer how to enter the name on reception to you

Chizhikov K.I.
24.07.2004, 05:38
In by-effects Reniteka this phenomenon is not described, though the preparation is well studied or investigated. In medicine everything so, what exclude your assumption is possible or probable cannot. Excuse, I the neurologist and am not engaged in treatment of an idiopathic hypertensia. Patients with an idiopathic hypertensia are treated by therapists i/or cardiologists.

Dr. King
25.07.2004, 09:32
Replace a preparation and look or see that happens with "sonitus"