PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a strange status, I do not know with what it is connected. If I in currents of day It is bad...

Tanja
23.07.2004, 17:41
At me a strange status, I do not know with what it is connected. If I in currents of day
Badly we sing or we shall eat, or I shall have supper a little, approximately through an hour after I
I shall lay down to sleep, I wake up and I feel badly-delicacy, a head very badly
Any feeling of uneasiness (like as terribly from such status) thinks also. I go on kitchen or cuisine and I eat
Something, more often a roll or sweet something. And through some
Minutes all passes or takes place, strongly it would be desirable to sleep. Earlier such happened seldom, and
This week almost every day. During a day time dream such too
Happens, but only in second half of day. Half a year back doctor
Has assumed, what is it gipoklimeja, I handed over the analysis on Saccharum, sugar
Curve, it's OK. Sweet I do not like. Two months ago I have stopped to nurse
The child when fed all time wished to eat, even through an hour after
Nourishing dinner, now appetite same, raised or increased. But I cannot
To gorge on before the dream, I and so to grow stout the beginnings. What to do or make, to that
To address? If it gipoklimija, why through chas-an one and a half after
Backfillings? It can from overwork?

M.. Nodel
24.07.2004, 21:18
Most likely at you some disturbances in emotional sphere (the status is disturbing-) are marked or celebrated. It is necessary to find out the reason of the given frustration. By way of therapy reception of the certain antidepressants is shown.