PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please help or assist to understand! To us 2 months. Were on reception at the n...

Alexey
23.07.2004, 18:43
Please help or assist to understand!

To us 2 months. Were on reception at the nervopatologa in rajonnnoj to an out-patient department.
At us a birth trauma - a possible or probable hemorrhage at sorts or labors. He has looked or seen us-
The girl not so well holds a head and has appointed or nominated Cavintonum with Fenobarbitalum.

Further descended or went in regional hospital on US, their conclusion was - attributes
VZHK 2 degrees from both parties or sides and hypoxias of a brain.

Also in regional hospital at the same time send or have come to regional nervopatologu. That speaks
At all of you well also appoints or nominates in addition massage and Gopantenat a calcium.

In day we come again to the nervopatologu, that very much razdrazhilsja
Having learned or Having found out that we were on reception at regional nervopatologa and having looked or seen the conclusion
The US speaks, that at all of us badly and appoints or nominates the same massage, to it or him;them the Electrophoresis
And 10 dnevnyj a course of nyxes of Pyracetamum with Aktovepenom (or Aktoveginom, I not
Could disassemble the name). I look the description of Pyracetamum, and there is written-
Contraindication to children about one year.

Now I do not know what to do or make and to whom to listen.

Goncharov M.Z.
24.07.2004, 21:04
Address in conference the children's neurologist