PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! About one year I am excruciated by pains in kresttsovom a department of a backbone...

Inga
20.07.2004, 16:57
Hello! About one year I am excruciated by pains in kresttsovom a department of a backbone. Medikamentozno to treat it is impossible - contraindications on a nephrology. Has addressed to manualshchiku in March - after its or his session of massage the strongest pains in a thoracal department were added. Has passed or has taken place since then tens different courses of a physiotherapy, accepted soft, in sense of kidneys, preparations, tried to do or make manipulation at different experts, including in Moscow. The Moscow neurosurgeons, having looked or seen at x-ray films and MRT, have unanimously told or said, that neurosurgical problems (hernias, jammings of disks, pr.) is not present. The pain excruciates, not releasing or not letting off. Manualshchiki speak, that vertebra or vertebrae and ribs are shifted, put them on a place, but through den-two pain comes back in full - whether all again moves down, whether put not there. Advise REALLY CLASS expert on manipulation - in Moscow or in Peter who garantirovanno would return to me a healthy back, has cleaned or removed all disbalans.

Ljusen
23.07.2004, 04:46
At you too as at me was one year ago.
Manualka did not help or assist, and pains all narostali.
Have advised to buy or purchase orthopedic armchair FALTO.
Actually works. While I sit extends a backbone and the head has ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick.

Panteleimon
24.07.2004, 17:09
Manualnyh therapists in Russia are not present, and their techniques are noneffective. Therefore prochtite that I have written for nizheraspolozhennogo the patient.