PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Help or Assist, please! At me recently have appeared strange oshchushch...

Anton
23.07.2004, 18:00
Hello
Help or Assist, please!
I recently had strange sensations in a little finger of the right arm or hand: he has started "to be felt" unpleasantly as though (naznaju how more precisely to tell or say), all strives to accept bent (skrjuchenoe-?) position and " tries to nestle " on a ring finger... Still in delicacy itself is felt.
I connect or bind it with long and not ergonomic job with the keyboard, but all can be more serious: in the childhood I had a strange attack, after EEG have diagnosed "episindrom", the attack did not repeat any more in general never, from the account have removed or have taken off. Now here a year at me an excessive nervous strain. Whether this can bjaka be activated: I heard, that at people with high epistatusom sometimes skruivaet muscles on arms or hand. Something similar is observed at some people, including at me on sessions holotropnogo respirations (on Grof). The doctor, tell or say, please, that vse-taki it can be!!!

In advance many thanks!

Goncharov M.Z.
24.07.2004, 11:30
About sessions dyhanija-nev kursne, mobyt it is necessary while to stop. And if in Moskve-that personal survey is necessary, certainly, the reasons can be a little.