PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Me 8 years pains and disturb delicacy of muscles left half...

Vick
18.07.2004, 07:51
Hello! Me 8 years pains and disturb delicacy of muscles of the left half of face, pharynx and a neck (rasping impellent disturbances are not present). To me presumably diagnose a myopathy. How it can be checked up diagnostically and whether there can be a myopathy on the one hand during 8 mi years?

Chizhikov K.I.
19.07.2004, 22:31
No, usually, the myopathy happens symmetric. Internal survey of the neurologist + tool methods obsledovani (in case of need which, the neurologist solves)-> the diagnosis-> treatment.

Vick
20.07.2004, 22:22
Thanks for the answer. But the doctor does not know as to check up this disease. What to do or make??? As it is the doctor of sciences. He to do or make an electromyography has refused, speaks, that as rasping disturbances are not present, obsledovnie nothing will show it.

Chizhikov K.I.
21.07.2004, 03:02
Or to believe this doctor, or, to address to another.

Dr. Shnyder. Israel.
22.07.2004, 05:11
If really there is a delicacy of muscles of the face, a neck and pharynx that is usually shown by " a skew of the face ", impossibility to keep a liquid behind a cheek from the amazed or struck party or side, disturbance of a swallowing (peperhivaniem), disturbance of a voice (a "rhonchial" voice), change of tongue on the one hand (its or his atrophy) and an atrophy of muscles of a neck on the party or side of a lesion there is a probability of a lesion stvolovogo a department of a brain or pathological process on the basis of a skull. Stability of signs during many years allows to assume nerenesennyj in the past process, possibly, inflammatory. Except for an electromyography of muscles of a neck and tongue carrying out magnitno resonant research of a head is recommended to reveal or exclude organic disease. Address to the neurologist internally.
Yours faithfully, dr. Shnyder.

Vick.
22.07.2004, 12:08
Dear Dr. Shnyder! Thanks for the information. The matter is that to me did or made MRT heads and there that's all right. I have problems in 4-5-6, there prolabatsija. But neuropathologists speak, what is it cannot give problems with the face and a pharynx, that 4-6 can give only a pain in a neck. poetomu-that my doctor also has decided to diagnose me a myopathic syndrome. And that with it or this to do or make and how to treat (in fact zhit-that with it or this I cannot) has not told or said. Operation to do or make has forbidden.